1. LoveInChrist.com, with the intent of preserving private information, through this statement and according to brazilian laws, ensures that all and any private information will be kept that way through the webWebsite’s services as this is the basic principle of ethics and privacy of the WEBWEBSITE. LoveInChrist.com trusts in all CLIENTS’S good will towards the WEBWEBSITE’S rendered services.
2. The REGISTRATION, the ACCOUNT and the CLIENT’S PROFILE are personal, exclusive and can by no means be transferred. The CLIENT may not authorize third party access, for any reason, to his/her ACCOUNT and password. The CLIENT’S password is personal, confidential, exclusive, cannot be transferered, and is criptographed by LoveInChrist.com, guaranteeing complete secrecy. Only the CLIENT and LoveInChrist.com MAY access the password.
2.1. Only through the personal password will the CLIENT be able to update personal ACCOUNT information.
2.2. LoveInChrist.com asks the CLIENT to use a personal sequence of numbers and/or letters that will not be easily identified. It is also highly recommended that the CLIENT alters the password every 3 (three) months.
2.3. The CLIENT assures he/she will notify LoveInChrist.com if any problem arises with the personal password or any problem is noticed with the personal ACCOUNT.
2.4. The CLIENT is completely responsible for all activities and exchanges that might take place in their personal ACCOUNT.
3. It is understood that the private information and/or private data is that which LoveInChrist.com does not allow to be displayed on the CLIENT’S PROFILE and which is not made available to OUTHER CLIENTS, as for example the name, email, phone number, and address.
3.1. LoveInChrist.com is committed, within its possibilities, to offer the most efficient and adequate technology available, as the best possible criptography, to guarantee the protection of the CLIENT’S private information and/or private data against unauhortized access and inadequate use.
3.2. As to the CLIENT’S private information and/or private data:
A) They will be kept by LoveInChrist.com in a confidential manner, except in cases of a higher demand, as a judicial order LoveInChrist.com recognizes as valid.
(i) If a CLIENT forgets his/her passwrod, it can be sent to the CLIENT’S registered email. If the CLIENT forgot his/her username as well as the registered email, LoveInChrist.com will need to confirm his/her personal information in order to re-send the CLIENT’S username and/or password.
B) All private information and/or private data can be used internally by LoveInChrist.com for a better service to be provided through the WEBSITE.
C) All confidential data provided, as a CLIENT’S credit card number, are not saved in internet connected servers. All data is criptographed so the transaction takes place between LoveInChrist.com and the respective bank, credit card company and any financial institution.
4. As to any information LoveInChrist.com considers not to be private, they may be displayed at the WEBSITE and/or at the CLIENT’S PROFILE.
5. LoveInChrist.com reserves the right to, at any time:
5.2. Exclude, delete, inactivate or remove any CLIENT from the WEBSITE that does not follow any condition, clause or term defined by LoveInChrist.com and/or the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of LoveInChrist.com, or even who is simply considered by LoveInChrist.com to have misused the WEBSITE. LoveInChrist.com seeks a christian and moral environment for its WEBSITE.
5.3. Edit or alter the content of any CLIENT PROFILE, REGISTRATION or ACCOUNT if it finds any error or mistake, or considers any kind of CLIENT misuse.
6. The CLIENT recognizes that, to guarantee his/her own privacy and security:
6.1. LoveInChrist.com may not be held responsible for any content or any messagens exchanged between the CLIENT and OTHER CLIENTS, as well as to any information the CLIENT included in any part of the WEBSITE. If any problem may arise between the CLIENT and ANOTHER CLIENT outside the WEBSITE, the CLIENT and the OTHER CLIENT completely exempt LoveInChrist.com from any responsibility.
6.2. The CLIENT will honor all clauses, terms and conditions of LoveInChrist.com’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
6.3. After completing his/her WEBSITE REGISTRATION, all information and/or data included by the CLIENT, as well as any future updates, are given to and kept by LoveInChrist.com to be used for the provided services.
7. The CLIENT can unsubscribe from receiving emails (opt-out) through the link at the bottom of promotional messages, or by accessing his/her account settings on the WEBSITE, for transactional messages.
8. LoveInChrist.com belongs to AmorEmCristo Ltda., with headquarters in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
9. LoveInChrist.com counts with the CLIENT’S respect, credibility and good will, wishing and praying the WEBSITE may help the CLIENT attain his/her personal objectives.
LoveInChrist.com wishes God may bless you!